Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas is bursting out all over...

Ok.. I know the song is Spring is bursting out all over, but it's not Spring here and I needed a cute blog title... so allow me a bit of poetic license.

As I have probably mentioned here before, my hubby is very artistic and creative and loves to decorate for the holidays... here is a bit of his Christmas magic that has popped up around our house...

Front Door

Close up of wreath hubby made

Dining room

Nativity (there is an angel on the shelf above.. left him out of the picture!)

Fireplace

Tree.. this is my contribution to the decorating

New to us vintage topper hubby found at a local resale store

Breakfast room table.. I LOVE the jingle bells!

on kitchen counter

den door

utility room door

BELIEVE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Y'ALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment