Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another Blog!

The last thing I need is another blog to keep up with... so why am I creating one. Well, I like to keep things a bit organized. Life is messy.. no doubt!  Everything gets jumbled together... family, work, friends, hobbies... life!  But in blogland I like to exert a bit of control over the chaos.. so I have a blog for my devotional thoughts... a blog for sharing reviews of books I read... a blog about quilting... and now a blog that covers pretty much everything else in my life! And the funny thing is I am sure some of the things I blog about elsewhere will spill over to this blog too.  Oh well... such is life... this journey of every day adventures we are one... and I, for one, am striving to focus on the Joy in the Journey!  B

No comments:

Post a Comment